Robert Half International $250k VP Accounting & Finance (Healthcare, Physician Group) in Atlanta, Georgia
Our client is seeking a permanent Vice President of Accounting and Finance to join their team in Atlanta paying $250,000 including base and bonus. Email resume to KieCam01@roberthalf.com.
This role will be responsible for all financial related matters including:
• Daily oversight of Accounting and Finance, Payroll, Cash Management, RCM and Accounts Payable functions.
• Financial Management
• Direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions.
• Create financial plans as defined by the board of directors. Direct financing strategies, analysis, forecasting and budget management. Ensure preparation of annual capital and operating budgets; manage banking structure supporting multiple physician Accountable to achieve the financial and operational goals as developed by senior management and approved by the board.
• Preparation and timely completion of monthly financial statements with accompanying reports.
• Oversight of preparation and submission of financial reports to appropriate federal and state authorities, including Medicare and Medicaid cost reports.
• Coordinate the process for financial control of operations, including expense budgets, income forecasting, performance reports and analysis.
• Monitoring Performance: Encourages the development cross-functional working relationships and enhancements of the skills of all team members so that the quality-related projects may be addressed effectively and efficiently. Deals with situations in a fair and consistent manner.
• Financial Reports: Directing and disseminating financial reports within the organization to aid corporate decision making and strategic planning. Ensuring reports reflect accurate and up-to-date information and are distributed on a timely basis. Overseeing the preparation and dissemination of financial reports to external agencies and user of financial data on a timely basis. Ensuring that all financial reports are in compliance with regulatory and bond covenant requirements.
• Financial Planning and Analysis: Conducts financial planning and analysis at the highest level to interpret trends, variances from budgets, and variances from standards and provides advice and counsel to staff consistent with established financial policy. Makes decisions that are well thought out and follow best practice.
• Financial Policies and Procedures: Developing and maintaining internal controls relating to financial policies and procedures. Ensuring the safeguarding of the system's assets. Anticipates changing needs, makes appropriate recommendations to support MH objectives.
• People Management: Manages and/or assists in the recruitment, development and supervision of team members. Creates and sustains an environment that fosters team member engagement. Establishes clear objectives tied to department and/or organizational strategic goals. Coaches, counsels and evaluates performance of direct reports.
• Data Management and Analytics: Track, analyze, and report on relevant data and metrics as needed and/or requested. Develop, recommend and/or implement actions or process improvements as appropriate.
• Regular contact with Network personnel, physician leadership, hospital presidents, senior management at financial institutions, all levels of Network administration, Insurance/Regulatory Agencies, medical staff, consultants, and law firms
• 10+ years of VP Finance and Accounting experience or 5 years CFO experience in a healthcare provider setting with a high concentration of employed physicians and/or physician partners
• RCM management experience highly preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
• CPA required, MBA or MHA a plus
• Exceptional analytical skills.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong financial management skills.
• Strong strategic planning skills.
Email resume to KieCam01@roberthalf.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $150,000.00 - $250,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00900-9502723813
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs