Kronos Signature Customer Success Manager- Healthcare in Atlanta, Georgia
Signature Customer Success Manager- Healthcare
Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Chicago - Illinois - USA, Raleigh - North Carolina - USA, Remote - - USA
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager with a proven track record of being customer-focused, operationally excellent, and critical thinkers that love to leverage data and relationships to provide increasing value to our customer to achieve their business goals and objectives. This role is specifically focused on bring on board an experienced Customer Success Manager with Workforce Management and/or HCM industry knowledge to partner with our customers in the Healthcare vertical. An understanding of the nursing industry experience is a plus.
• Be the key advocate for your customer portfolio with a focus on increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction and reducing churn
• Establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with the customer executive sponsors as well as key roles in the organization to gain a 360-degree view of the customer’s use cases, satisfaction, and value perceived from Kronos
• Gain and maintain knowledge of the customer's key business objectives and provide valuable insight into how to use the Kronos suite of products and services to achieve those goals
• Develop and collaboratively monitor success plans that outline customer’s business goals and objectives
• Provide and collaborate with the customer on the attainment of objectives driving higher adoption and value of the tools
• Provide guidance and best practice identifying optimization opportunities specific to the customer's industry
• Monitor and track customer health through data-based health scores and the information that you can obtain through relationships with the customer. Leverage this information to openly discuss and mitigate risks, as well as capitalize on areas to increase advocacy
• Understand, discuss and measure return on investment based on products currently leveraged and act as the customer’s trusted advisor on how to continually improve upon it
• 8+ years of Customer Success or Client Relationship Management or Account Management
• 5+ years of work experience with cloud computing, hosting, and/or SaaS environments
• Proven expertise within the Healthcare industry with Workforce Management experience is strongly preferred
• Extensive professional experience in establishing and cultivating long-term customer relationships
• Highly motivated self-started who understands and values a team environment
• Experience working with senior and executive management as well as front-line leadership teams
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs