U.S. Bank Sr. Product Manager (Healthcare) - Multiple Locations or Telecommute in Atlanta, Georgia
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Elavon is one of the nation’s largest healthcare-focused processors offering cost effective payment solutions to help healthcare providers securely collect more payments with less effort. We facilitate better revenue cycle management with solutions that enable convenient administration of all patient payments in one place. Designed around the consumer, our solutions expand payment choices and channels to improve patient satisfaction with the overall financial experience. We can help providers securely collect and process copays, deductibles, and self-pay balances via multiple payment methods, as well as set up payment plans and card on file. As a leader in security, we offer technologies that protect payment data while reducing time spent on PCI-DSS compliance.
Elavon is currently seeking a Sr. Product Manager to lead the design and execution of product strategy for the healthcare vertical, providing critical platforms for Elavon to achieve its high-growth ambitions. As the healthcare market is in the process of a rapid change over from paper to integrated systems, an understanding of integrated payment system technology, product management methods, project management, and the drivers of the healthcare market is critical. Deep understanding of technology such as gateways, pre-certified solutions, electronic medical records, and the dynamics of the payer, provider, and patient model are also key.
As this is a strategic position, a firm understanding of the drivers of the healthcare market, with particularly deep insight into the fundamentals of the provider and payer portion of the model is needed to drive product decisions. He/she will be responsible for delivering a strategic plan for near- and long-term execution. Additional responsibilities include:
• As a key member of the Healthcare leadership team, builds a product strategy for the vertical that continues to reinforce Elavon’s leading position in the marketplace and which supports our customer, volume, and revenue growth ambitions;
• Designs and executes product roadmaps that make up this strategy, ensuring on-time delivery and required outcomes – measured in customer, volume, and revenue growth – are achieved;
• Builds the healthcare product strategy and its execution using a combination of partner solutions and Elavon home-grown capabilities;
• Manages interactions between healthcare business unit and product groups, leveraging Elavon’s integrated systems and development resources through a seamless single interaction point for the business line;
• Leads the healthcare product team by example, creating an environment of ambition, achievement, and personal and collective growth;
• Continuously measures performance outcomes in terms of Voice of Customer, Voice of Sales, sales units, $ volume, margin, overall revenue, and retention;
• Turns these performance outcomes into improvement opportunities across the customer lifecycle (application, boarding, activation, processing, and retention) and how these improvements can be affected through changes to organizational levers (e.g. product design, process improvement, pricing, promotional activity, and people) and
• Prioritizes and drives these improvement opportunities, measures outcomes, and continuously improves.
This role is ideally located in the Elavon footprint (Atlanta, GA; Englewood, CO; Knoxville, TN; Largo, FL), but highly-qualified candidates will be considered in other locations.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Eight or more years of related work experience
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Five-plus years of experience in the healthcare market in terms of managing the revenue cycle and facilitating/optimizing the collection of patient payments
• Experience working with integrated payment technology, particularly in the healthcare environment
• Excellent knowledge of the healthcare payments market in terms of its dynamics, competitive context, and the various players and stakeholders that make it up
• A track record of product management success at senior levels: designing, building. and continuously improving products and solutions
• Excellent leadership skills, focused on organization, enablement, skill improvement, and fostering a team environment of ambition and collective success
• Outstanding collaborative approach, bringing an exemplary attitude to cross-functional working
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers at https://www.usbank.com/careers/index.html .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program at https://www.usbank.com/careers/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment.html .
Pay Range: $98,175.00 - $115,500.00 - $127,050.00
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.
- U.S. Bank Jobs