Huron Consulting Group Lead Software Engineer-Associate II- Healthcare in Bangalore, India
Responsibilities of a Lead Software Engineer include the following:
• Apply Software Engineering competencies to design and develop software products
• Solve complex technical problems with help from Senior and Lead Engineers
• Interact with key stakeholders from the Product Management, Implementation and Support teams
• Develop in-depth knowledge of business processes facilitated by our software products
• Create and execute a complete set of unit test cases
• Interact and pair program with other Software engineers on the team to build high quality products
• Troubleshoot deployment and resolve environmental issues in a timely manner across multiple projects
• Work closely with the off-shore development team to ensure quality standards are being met
You will be part of a dynamic team focused not only on the needs of the client, but also on offering you opportunities that align with your interests. We want to support you as you pursue your professional development objectives.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive company culture and the quality of talent within our organization. The variety of backgrounds on our teams are what make our solutions successful and pushes our employees to be creative and innovative in their approach. You will work with an incredibly bright, diverse, and talented group of people. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism in order to meet the high expectations of both our clients and ourselves. At Huron you will make a positive difference and achieve your potential.
Join Huron’s premier Healthcare Software team and be prepared to make a difference fast!
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience is required.
• 8+ years of industry experience as a professional software developer building multi-tier, scalable, enterprise level products required.
• 5+ years as a lead engineer with both on and offshore team members
• 5+ years of experience in developing applications using PHP, CakePHP, Ember.js, MySQL, SQL Awecwe and related technologies required.
• Familiarity with version control systems such as GIT required.
• Experience in agile software development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban required
• Experience with Angular a plus
• Experience with .Net/C# a plus
• Experience running application in AWS including Aurora and RDS a plus.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new and changing technical environments as well as strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative abilities.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package. Huron is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, transfer, promote and train without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, age, FMLA status or any other basis protected by law.
Job ID: JR-0002211
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Requisition ID: 10521
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs