Huron Consulting Group Software Engineer (Dev ops Healthcare) in Bangalore, India
The engineer in this role will participate in all aspects of software development (design, development, testing, maintenance, support) of the business’s Research Administration applications. This is a hands-on development role responsible for design, implementation, and lifecycle management of the products built/configured on the Click Portal platform and used by Huron Clients and Professional Services as the basis for customer specific solution deployments.
• Solution design which will include interactions with Huron Sales and customers to identify high value patterns.
• Designing, developing, testing, releasing, and maintaining software solution configurations for use by Huron Professional Services as the basis of solution deployments.
• Delivering application product (design, code/configuration, documentation, testing, and maintenance) that meets or exceeds the needs of Huron Professional Services and customers in terms of quality, generality/flexibility, functionality, and timeliness.
The qualifications listed below are representative of the academic, leadership, and teamwork requirements
• BS and/or MS in computer science or related field, MS preferred.
• 2-4 years of experience in software product and test development including experience as lead designer and developer in complex system or application software.
• Strong teamwork skills and work ethic
• Ability to work independently or in a group with minimal supervision
This position requires the skills of a software developer. The technologies and experience listed below is representative of the knowledge, skills, technologies and/or abilities required
Strong computer science skills and experience
Programming experience; Object-oriented, multi-threaded, n-tier programming in a modern language/environment (.Net, C#, Java, C++)
Database access technology and database programming; SQL, SQL Server
Experience with Microsoft Server components: IIS, SQL Server, Windows Server OS, ASP, .Net
Web application development technologies; HTML, XML, Ajax
Development and performance testing and tuning of server-based applications
Experience with Microsoft development environment (Visual Studio, VSS, VSTS)
In addition to the above, development or integration experience with any of the below is desirable:
PeopleSoft HR - Epic Research
PeopleSoft Financials- OnCore-CRM
Oracle Financials- HL7
HIPAA - CITI
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package. Huron is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, transfer, promote and train without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, age, FMLA status or any other basis protected by law.
Job ID: JR-0000858
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Requisition ID: 9547
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs