Huron Consulting Group Sr. QA Test Engineer (India)-Associate I-Healthcare in Bangalore, India
• Contribute to test plan documents and write test procedures
• Ensure the test coverage is appropriate and meets the requirement of the project
• Experience with multiple platforms and browsers at the Enterprise level on Windows platforms.
• Preferred knowledge on regression testing, functionality testing and compatibility testing.
• Ability to proactively analyze, identify, and communicate problems effectively. Execute testing and monitor defects as required according to test plan and project goals
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to develop and create test cases from structured business requirements documentation as well as from less structured, ad-hoc, and/or limited documentation
• Clear understanding of Defect Life Cycle with experience reporting issues/bugs/failed tests into systems consumed by team members across global locations
• Successful experience working with varied teams, partnering with Software Engineers, Application Engineers, IT Managers, and Business Analysts.
• Preferred knowledge of development and testing tools (JIRA, Zephyr).
• Hands-on experience on test execution with automation tools, ideally UFT/Selenium
• Ability to proactively learn about new technology and QA techniques
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure, and developing team environment
• Strong team focus, willingness to help others, and problem solve team solution needs
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Nice to Have:
• Basic security testing of web application
• Hands on experience on debugging , maintenance and writing of UFT scripts
• Basic understanding of Performance testing
• Understanding of Web based architecture
• Knowledge on SQL
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience
• 2-4 years working in as a QA/Tester, with at least 2-year experience in software testing across multiple browsers/platforms
• Strong knowledge Test case design principles, defect reporting
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package. Huron is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, transfer, promote and train without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, age, FMLA status or any other basis protected by law.
Job ID: JR-0002215
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Requisition ID: 10522
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs