IQVIA Epidemiologist - Healthcare team in Barcelona, Spain
As an Epidemilogist within the Heathcare area you´ll work closely with clients and other functional groups by providing epidemiology and outcomes research leadership for different projects. You´ll be also involved in the conduction and supervision of the analysis, evaluation and reporting of studies.
• Serves as project lead or in support of project lead on client facing or internal projects.
• Authors protocols, reports and other study documents with independent, critical thinking to ensure quality and completeness of output, oversees timeline for deliverables associated with analysis and reporting.
• Reviews and provides relevant epidemiological and outcomes research input to statistical analysis plans and analysis output.
• Reviews and provides epidemiology and outcomes research input for tasks including CRF/eCRF development, form previews and other ad hoc project tasks (e.g., regulatory responses, slide deck development).
• Independently generates content and direction for business development proposals with input from senior staff as needed.
• Interacts with clients as warranted, with senior staff involvement as needed.
• Identifies client-related, budget-related and internal issues that may require attention or escalation.
• Represents IQVIA externally through conference presentations.
• May oversee or conduct statistical analysis as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree with 7 years relevant education and experience.
• Master's Degree Public health, epidemiology, outcomes research, health economics or a relevant scientific field and 5 years relevant experience.
• Ability to design, plan and conduct observational studies of comparative effectiveness, safety and cost.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients in a global and matrixed environment.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
• Must be highly organized and self-motivated with ability to determine and meet objectives.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs