CTG SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER (HEALTHCARE RESEARCH FOCUSED) in Buffalo, New York
SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER (HEALTHCARE RESEARCH FOCUSED)
Buffalo, New York, United States
Nov 20, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to provide implementation support for multiple healthcare Research related initiatives. This position is based in Buffalo, NY and is a Two year contract with possible extensions.
• Responsible for implementing projects that come as a direct result of the IT Strategic Plan
• Upcoming and active projects can include research specialty areas such as Advanced computing and computational science, Data standards and governance
• Animal research and utilization of mouse models
• Biospecimen distribution management
• Clinical trial analytics
• Responsible for reporting out status on active projects to associated governing bodies and executive sponsors.
• Critical that strong communication skills matched by the ability to follow along and participate in complex technical discussions.
• PM Technical skills required – high
• PM Leadership skills required – high
• PM Strategic skills required – high
• PMP Certified – preferred, but will consider candidates without
• Oncology Research Experience – 5+ years required, 10+ preferred
• Project Management Experience 5+ years required, 10+ preferred
Please review the PM talent triangle at this link - https://pmstudycircle.com/2016/02/pmi-talent-triangle/ [pmstudycircle.com]
Please apply directly and send an email toMorgan.Fisler@CTG.comif interested.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Project Management & Administration
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No
- CTG Jobs