Huron Consulting Group Talent Acquisition Manager, Healthcare Technology in Chicago, Illinois
Huron is redefining what a global consulting organization can be. Advancing new ideas every day to build even stronger clients, individuals and communities. We’re helping our clients find new ways to drive growth, enhance business performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. And, we’re developing strategies and implementing solutions that enable the transformative change they need to own their future.
As a member of the Huron corporate team, you’ll help to evolve our business model to stay ahead of market forces, industry trends and client needs. Our accounting, finance, human resources, IT, legal, marketing and facilities management professionals work collaboratively to support Huron’s collective strategies and enable real transformation to produce sustainable business results.
Join our team and create your future
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager for Experienced Hire Healthcare IT recruitment provides leadership and guidance in developing and delivering the executive level recruiting strategy for the Healthcare IT consulting practice. This role is critical to ensuring a sustained competitive advantage for the company. This individual will guide internal professional resources (Talent Sourcer, Coordinator, Recruiter) to successfully deliver a best-in-class experienced hire recruiting program. The Director will personally manage full-cycle executive level searches including developing and leveraging external search firm relationships.
Managers demonstrate a high level of subject expertise and professional confidence to create innovative and effective recruiting strategies that integrates all aspects of executive level talent continuum including sourcing and other market facing activities, relationship management, talent assessment, recruiting process effectiveness, and metrics and reporting. This role also has the opportunity to make positive measurable impact with their clients and with the internal TA team by leading project initiatives with the VP of TA.
Talent Acquisition Managers are required to demonstrate a high level of performance in the following:
• Client Relationship Leadership
o Serve as an advisor to the executive leadership team and leaders of the practice and solution groups regarding executive level talent acquisition
o Engage senior practice leaders with a consistent level of communication to ensure positive results, solicit feedback, and report on key metrics
o Receive positive feedback from internal corporate colleagues and stakeholders for successfully building inclusive and collaborative relationships to achieving desired results
• Executive Level Recruiting
o Effectively manage executive level recruiting priorities with successful outcomes
o Develop, document, implement, and measure recruiting and sourcing strategies for each client and/or assigned search
o Leverage resources and be mindful of Huron’s expectations to generate a diverse slate of candidates for each search
• Recruiting Strategy and Operations
o Build, implement, and manage an effective and efficient recruiting program that is understood by your clients and other stakeholders
o Ensure candidates are adequately assessed and monitor quality of hire with your client and HR to make improvements
o Work with Compensation, Legal and HR team to review and maintain competitive total rewards that are focused on employee needs and cost effective for the firm
o Meet compliance standards in accordance with OFCCP, EEO, and Huron policies and service level agreements
• Team Leadership
o Receive excellent feedback from your team by creating a positive high-performance working culture that is based on Huron’s core values
o Provide guidance and mentorship on a regular basis to your shared resources and coachees are equipped and prepared to meet goals
• Project Leadership
o Successfully lead recruiting initiatives and projects aimed to improve operations delivery, collaboration, branding, metrics, and morale
• Communication and Executive Disposition
o Communicate effectively (written and verbal), especially with senior leadership and presenting to large audiences
o Represent Huron Healthcare with poise, professionalism and confidence
o Demonstrate a high level of self-awareness and ability to gauge others to guide your behavior to constructively deal effectively with difficult circumstances including soliciting help to avert foreseeable set-backs.
o Monitor scope of client expectations surrounding delivery of generated results
• Current U.S. work authorization required
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 2 years of recent corporate (in-house) executive level recruiting directorship experience successfully advising and influencing business leaders on senior level recruitment solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic and people-centric business model
• 10+ years of total full-cycle executive level recruiting within a corporate, professional services, or search firm recruiting department
• Experience managing other recruiters
• Experience recruiting for Healthcare IT resources
• Change agility, strong attention to detail but with the ability to synthesize details into relevant discussion points with senior leaders
• Exceptional organizational, time management, communication, and presentation skills to drive multiple priorities and achieve desired results
• Exceptional candidate relationship manager with solid negotiation skills to deliver a brand-defining experience while effectively managing expectations
• Demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness and ability to accurately gauge others to appropriately guide thinking and behavior, especially in difficult situations
• Thrive in a collaborative environment with the ability to capitalize on a diverse group of professional skills and personalities
• Proven ability to constructive influence others (executives, stakeholders, peers and other colleagues) by creating a positive and productive environment
• Proficiency in MS Office programs and tools (Word, Outlook, Excel), Avature (CRM and ATS), LinkedIn, internet research (Boolean search strings)
• Travel for this position is low to minimal (5-15%)
• This position (1) will be based in Chicago, IL (2) can be based anywhere within the contiguous 48 states
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Job ID: JR-0001401
Category: Corporate - Human Resources
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 9916
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs