life care Regional Vice President - Healthcare in Denver, Colorado
The Regional Vice President oversees the operations of skilled nursing facilities throughout the region to ensure the high quality and integrity of Life Cares services and operations.
About Life Care:
As a privately owned company, Life Care distinguishes itself with more than 46 years of experience, stability, and success. Our modern, well maintained buildings offer strong multidisciplinary teams, specialty programs, and opportunities for continuing education. The goal of each facility is to be a full partner in the continuum of health care services in the community in which it operates.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Must have a bachelors degree in business, health care or a related field AND an active state nursing home administrators license.
- Should have five or more years of experience in long term care management.
- A proven track record of success in long term care administration is necessary for this position.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- Multi facility experience is strongly preferred. An Equal Opportunity Employer