Huron Consulting Group Workday Integrations - Consulting Associate - Higher Ed & Healthcare in Denver, Colorado
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with higher education organizations to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to drive innovation, create sustainable funding streams and deliver better student outcomes.
Today, leaders of higher education institutions and academic medical centers are spending too much time reacting to market forces, rather than focusing on the essential priorities that help students, faculty and staff thrive. The most productive path forward requires an intentional approach and innovative thinking, whereby stakeholders across the entire institution rally around a shared vision and embrace the hard work of effecting change.
You’ll help our clients create their future business and technology strategy, attract, retain and graduate students, decrease operating expenses and increase revenue, optimize research operations and improve employee satisfaction, financial management, operational and organizational effectiveness, research administration, and regulatory compliance.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
An indispensable role… Huron clients approach us with a unique set of challenges. Enterprise Solutions Associates play an integral client-facing project or work-stream leadership role. While activities vary based on project size/scope and individual skill-sets and strengths, the Associate can expect to spend their time follows: 80% will be allocated to material client interaction through all project phases, project management, intensive data-analysis and the identification of the “so-what’s” therein, and to creating compelling client-ready presentations and; 20% will be spent developing Analysts and coachees when assigned, participating in practice development and, carrying out routine administrative tasks. Everyone works in symphony to achieve a common objective: create and implement viable solutions. Associates gain valuable, hands-on consulting experience…and that translates to career growth.
Begin your career with forward motion... Huron prides itself on being a firm big enough to boast a global footprint…yet not too big to preserve our entrepreneurial spirit. This allows everyone to make an impact and gives you access to a multitude of career paths. We’re dedicated to helping you reach your true potential…so prepare for an exciting career!
How far can you go? Join Huron and find out. Let’s get to work – together.
• Substantial and measurable delivery within the technical workstreams of 2 or more HCM or Financials implementations for at least two phases
• Bachelor’s degree in technical, business or financial discipline or relevant field of study or equivalent work experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Current Workday Integration and Studio certification
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience developing Workday Integrations, using at least 2 of the following technologies: Web Services (REST and/or SOAP), XML, XSLT, Workday Studio, EIB, Workday Cloud Connect
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written, and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
• Ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
• Strong analytical skills used to translate information and requirements into documentation and solution design
• Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
• Experience with software tools such as Notepad++, UltraEdit, Oxygen XML, AQT, Beyond Compare, ASAP Utilities, etc.
United States of America
Residents of the state of Colorado may receive salary range information for this job through this link .
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs