ComputerWorksTech.com Job #1938: Healthcare in Huston, Texas
Job #1938: Healthcare
Title:CT/Rad Tech - Computed Tomography Technologist|Cypress Fairbanks Med Center (Houston, TX)
Global Service Resources, Inc., a leading Healthcare staffing company has an opening for aRad Tech/CT at client location.
• Prepares facilities in accordance with procedural requirements; calibrates and adjusts equipment; prepares contrasts and materials; cleans and disinfects equipment in accordance with sterile procedures and standards.
• Determines appropriate methodology and techniques to use; arranges immobilization and/or support devices for proper patient positioning; adjusts shields; selects appropriate imaging device. • Obtains patient history, explains procedures to patient, addresses patients’ concerns, and follows established pre-screening policy and procedure.
• Prepares patient for CT scans or radiographic procedures, positions patient as appropriate for prescribed procedure, and assists patients at completion of procedure.
• Follows prescribed procedure in the administration of CT scans or radiography.
• Monitors the patient’s physical condition during the course of the procedure; report patient change of status or emergency situations to clinical staff, supervisor and/or cardiologist.
• Practices radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation exposure to patient and staff.
• Exposes and develops film or prepares hard copies from images.
• Evaluate CT scans for technical quality. Organize processed images in correct sequence and appropriately label.
• Maintain accurate patient documentation, including computerized documentation. • Performs general office duties: maintains stock supplies, assists administrators in determining quantities for purchase, records procedure codes for billing purposes, and scheduling patients.
• Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
. • Troubleshoot equipment and document errors or equipment malfunctions; escalate issues and concerns to engineer, supervisor, and/or radiologist.
• Responsible for performing tasks that are within the scope of his/her educational preparation, knowledge, and permitted by the policies and procedures
At Global service Resources Healthcare, we concentrate on building careers and we offer attractive compensation packages.
· Medical Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Prescription Drug Card Coverage
· Paid Private Housing or Housing Stipend
· Paid Travel Allowance
· Mileage Reimbursement
· 401(K) savings plan with employer match (soon to come)
· Hours Bonus
· Referral Bonus Program
· Free Direct Deposit
· Paid Professional Liability insurance
· Paid training
· Continuing Education assistance
*Benefits available according to Company policy References will be requested if called for an interview.
Since the job needs to be filled immediately please email your resume as soon as possible. We will contact you on receipt!
Thank you and Best regards,
Global Service Healthcare Telephone: (818) 244-4484 x 9212 Direct: (818) 252.9212 (800) 679-7658 x 9212Email: Val.Casagrande@GlobalServiceResources.comVisit us: www.GlobalServiceResources.com/Healthcare-Staffing.htm
Refer a friend and earn up to $500, ask me for details