Sykes Customer Service Agent Healthcare - (Remote, Polk County, FL) in Lakeland, Florida
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time - that includes you! Join us as a Customer Service Representative to coordinate patient insurance and medication needs at Home! In this role, you'll communicate directly with patients and doctors' offices via phone, addressing each inquiry with care, detail and most importantly...empathy. You'll shine in this role if you have a passion for helping people.
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
• Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
• 100% Paid Training
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid Time Off
• 100% free college tuition program through Ashford University (online) after just one year of employment!
$500 new hire bonus after 60 days of employment
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
• A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
• General PC knowledge, including experience working with Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of medical insurance terminology a plus, but not required
SYKES Lakeland is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Lakeland!
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action SYKES observes and supports all applicable laws and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.
- Sykes Jobs