CIT Bank NA Underwriting - Healthcare Real Estate, Sr. Analyst in Morristown, New Jersey
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about .
- The Senior Analyst will support the Healthcare Real Estate Medical Office Building ("MOB") Underwriting team with analyzing and underwriting new real estate transactions with a focus on MOB.
- Candidate will support Senior Underwriters by working on new MOB stabilized and construction loan opportunities.
- Participate in every stage of the loan origination-to-close life cycle, including due diligence, market research, structuring, preparation of the credit approval memorandum, term sheet issuance, legal documentation, and the closing/syndication process.
- Work closely with Originators, Senior Underwriters, Portfolio Managers, Capital Markets, Bank Operations and Loan Closing Team.
- 1+ years experience in Commercial Real Estate Finance with primary focus on credit underwriting; MOB/Healthcare underwriting experience is a plus.
- The candidate will have very strong credit and analytical skills, who can multi-task and work in a high-paced team environment.
- Formal Bank credit training a plus.
- BS Degree in Finance and/or Real Estate
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel; experienced with Argus software.