JPMorgan Chase Executive Director -Healthcare Coverage - Middle Market Financial Sponsors Group - (New York or Chicago Preferred) in New York, New York
The Executive Director - Healthcare Coverage within the Financial Sponsors Group will report to the Head of Middle Market Financial Sponsors Group (MMFSG). S/he will be a key player in the execution of the Firm's Sponsors business covering Middle Market Healthcare Sponsors across the United States. S/he will leverage upon past investment banking or related experience to enhance the Firm's capital raising capabilities and contribute to building J.P. Morgan's franchise and reputation in the marketplace.
S/he will be a key player in the execution of the Firm's Sponsors Healthcare business. S/he will leverage upon past investment banking or related experience to enhance the Firm's capital raising capabilities and contribute to building J.P. Morgan's franchise and reputation in the marketplace. He/She will have strong function skills in the major areas of investment banking and commercial banking products and will demonstrate the ability to progress within the group who is capable of generating and executing his/her own transactions. The candidate should have experience working with Healthcare Sponsors across the United States.
As an Executive Director in the Financial Sponsor Group, you will work with experienced professionals at one of the world's leading global banks. You will be responsible for the following:
• Provide JP Morgan Investment Banking and Commercial Product Solutions, advice and expertise (including LBOs, M&A Sellside Advisory, Treasury, and other products). tailored to the specific needs of Commercial Clients across the Northeast Region.
• Provide support for sales activities such as presentations, bids/proposals, and requests for information.
• Preparing investor materials and arranging investor meetings
• Interacting with client firms and investors
• Conducting industry, credit and product research as well as comparables analysis
The successful candidate will possess or demonstrate the following personal and professional attributes:
• Bachelors' degree from a leading university, an MBA is a plus
• 10+ years of Investment Banking transaction experience (Healthcare IB background strongly preferred)
• Comfort in and commitment to strong teamwork environment
• Ability to work well (and efficiently) in a high pressure environment
• Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables
• Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking with senior management teams, potential investors and credit
- Series 63 and 79 required.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs