PA Consulting Group Healthcare Managing Consultant in New York, New York
Become part of the team
Please note: We're all currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We hope to be back in the office later this year.
Are you passionate about helping Healthcare organizations bring about digital transformation, delivering lower cost, improved services and innovation? Have you got what it takes to be a member of our Healthcare Digital Transformation team?
Our Healthcare team has a successful track record in helping payers, providers and medical associations create and deliver digital strategies, and transform their IT organizations. We work with senior leaders in major organizations to help them define, design and deliver outstanding business outcomes. This covers full lifecycle from strategy, through operating model, defining requirements, transaction delivery, transition, implementation, and overall program management to deliver the healthcare and business benefits. We combine our extensive industry insight with our specialist IT knowledge.
Our unique approach means that the PA team challenges traditional thinking in a transparent way, to ensure clients understand how all parts of the lifecycle can support their wider, long term business objectives, rather than take a narrow focus on the basic transaction. Our size allows us to treat each client as an individual - we are not tied to any vendors or technologies so we are able to deliver true business value.
Lead joint PA and high impact client teams for an entire engagement or specific major work streams, bringing expertise to the internal and external team
* Educate and inform clients proactively about current and future IT trends impacting Healthcare including Cloud, Analytics, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and how it can bring value to their business
* Own project delivery process, content and day-to-day client interactions and ensure quality of work delivered
* Socialize and present key findings to C-level executives
* Develop proposals from end to end around specific topics and participate in client proposal presentations
* Contribute to the development of additional business beyond the delivery on client engagements
* Develop and contribute to PA's thought leadership - leading and working on content for new insights or techniques as well as capturing client case studies
What we're looking for
What we want:
* Analytical and structured thinking
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexible, curious and creative, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
* Independent and autonomous judgment
* Team player, pleasure to work with and positive in a group dynamic
* Driven, hard-working, entrepreneurial, proactive and productive
* Ability to bring it all together and deliver in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
* 8+ years working in technology strategy consulting or software services delivery
* Bachelor's degree required with strong academics from top-tier institutions, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or Management Information Systems
* Preferred advanced degree in Business Administration or Engineering (other advanced degrees are accepted as well, e.g. Mathematics, Physics)
* Solid expertise driving improvement across a combination of technology, operations and people challenges
* Solid expertise in the IT solution stack, data and analytics platforms and tools, cloud solutions and technologies, and end-to-end process automation
* Solid experience in Healthcare Payer / Provider settings
* Clear track record of using technology to innovate, including leading application of digital improvement technologies
* Demonstrated strong consulting skillset: hypothesis-led problem solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically
* Entrepreneurial, curious, creative, and with a track record for thinking innovatively
Group medical insurance
Health Savings Account with company match
Teladoc and informed Nurse line resources
Long term care plan
Group dental insurance
401(k) Savings Plan with company profit sharing contribution
Commuter and Parking tax-savings benefit
15 days paid vacation days with the opportunity to buy five additional days
10 paid Holidays plus 10 paid sick days
Company and Voluntary income protection benefits
Gym and health incentive reimbursement
Pet and legal insurance Plans
Employee Assistance Plan
Annual performance-based bonus
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com