Guggenheim Partners Healthcare Policy Research Intern in New York, New York
Guggenheim is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Guggenheim Securities is seeking a recent college graduate or upcoming 2020 college graduate to join its Healthcare Policy Research team as a full-time intern. This exciting opportunity working directly with the firm's Healthcare Policy senior team, with exposure to Guggenheim's senior Research Analysts and Sales & Trading professionals.
This internship is available immediately.
Essential Job Functions
- Supporting the healthcare policy research platform with an emphasis on data gathering and quantitative analysis
- Build and maintain financial and econometric models
- Perform policy-specific, in-depth research (e.g., Medicaid and Medicare policy)
- Respond to requests for data and information
- Attend company conferences and non-deal road shows
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be detail-oriented and well organized
- Show interest in the financial markets and financial modeling; some familiarity with healthcare policy is preferred but not required
- Have the ability to work effectively independently as well as a part of a team
- Should be a recent or a 2020 college graduate
- Possess strong quantitative, analytical and financial skills; must have taken econometrics or other advanced statistics, and have basic proficiency in statistical software (e.g., R)
- Be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with more than $270 billion 1 in assets under management. Across our three primary businesses of investment management, investment banking, and insurance services, we have a track record of delivering results through innovative solutions. With more than 2,400 professionals based in offices around the world, our commitment is to advance the strategic interests of our clients and to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity. We invite you to learn more about our expertise and values by visiting GuggenheimPartners.com and following us on Twitter at twitter.com/guggenheimptnrs.
1 (Assets under management are as of 09.30.2019 and include consulting services for clients whose assets are valued at approximately $67bn.)
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce. To apply, please visit our website: Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce. To apply, please visit our website: