Octagon, Inc. Vice President, Client Experience, Healthcare in New York, New York
A hungry, strategic, creative, collaborative account leader who wants to make a difference on the accounts you work on and the agency you join. You have an outlook that is:
* Team oriented we over I
* Positive and inspirational
* Energized and charismatic
* Humble and inquisitive
* Agile and adaptable
A fast-growing, small agency with big reach. We have a simple but powerful belief: every patient, disease and therapy is different therefore every message, stakeholder, and challenge needs to be approached in a unique way. We are made up of:
* Digital natives
* PhD-level scientists
About The Role
This role will be responsible for leading a large-scale client campaign and working closely with a cross-functional team of people from across the broader IPG network. The ideal candidate is curious and excited to experiment and explore new ideas/new channels, is proactive, resourceful, has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys growing and cultivating staff.
* Serve as a primary contact for the client, address any issues, troubleshoot problems and provide strategic counsel
* Serve as partner to account SVP, proactively driving all elements of day-to-day forward with the team
* Keep client programs on schedule and ensure all deadlines are met
* Develop and maintain extremely strong interpersonal relationships with senior clients and internal team
* Proactively handle client problems and issues quickly and adeptly
* Develop quality standards and ensure client satisfaction
* Support development of new business initiatives
* Oversee integrated media specialists, ensuring the team delivers results
* Provide leadership, direction and guidance to account team
* Develop and coach account team for peak performance
* Oversee budget, including identifying organic growth opportunities
* Participate in agency development and helping to sculpt the dna or tomorrow
* Bachelor s Degree or higher
* 8-9 years of agency experience
* Understanding of integrated agency teams (Earned Media, Social, Partnerships, Creative)
* Can promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational functions
* Can handle multiple deliverables at once
* Ability to stay calm under pressure and always focus on problem solving
* Outstanding communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Proficiency in sculpting and telling a cohesive story
* Corporate communications experience or CSR experience in a regulated industry (e.g., financial services, healthcare, energy)
dna the details (this is the section where we humble brag)
dna has won two Cannes Bronze Lions awards in the past two year and 15 awards for creative execution in the past year, including a Global Sabre as one of the best 5 campaigns executed worldwide. It s not by accident. We have a Creativity team focused on finding a spark for all that we do, from ideation sessions to weekly creative power hours. And we host an annual Creativity Day centered around an off-site activity, like a trip to the museum or an improv class, all designed to excite an inspire.
dna prides itself on delivering a difference making employee experience. We invest in our team and put culture front and center through a variety of programs, policies and events. It s all about growth and opportunity. If you are looking for a company where you will have the chance to contribute, grow and set a career path that meets your interests and delivers on your ambitions, dna is an ideal employer.
We are small meets big giving our clients and employees the benefits of both. As a global agency, we have staff in 10 markets on four continents. Yet, our close-knit agency environment will ensure that you will have ample opportunity for visibility with senior management who will make a personal investment in your career. And, as part of a large global IPG network with seamless integration with our sister agencies, such as Weber Shandwick and large advertising agencies, you ll have access to world class resources and endless exposure to the most cutting-edge marketing approaches. If you are ambitious, energetic and excited to have a voice in shaping an agency and the future of healthcare communications, we hope you ll join us. We re an agency whose fast pace of growth and influence, is matched only by the advancement opportunities we offer our employees. dna As Different as you.
The legal info
dna is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. dna recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppA. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered..
Employer's Job# 4919028002
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.