Amazon Corporate LLC WW Partner Practice Lead - Healthcare & Life Sciences in New York, New York
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to develop relationships and manage the success of our Consulting and System Integrator (SI) partners within the healthcare and life sciences (HCLS) vertical.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Worldwide Healthcare and Life Sciences (HCLS) team is looking for an experienced consulting partner lead to join our fast-paced team to work with our strategic partners to build AWS healthcare and life sciences practice and drive joint GTM strategy, and help HCLS customers solve their business problems.
Responsibilities include managing strategic relationships with influential consulting firms/SIs, and driving C-level, marketing, field and channel relationships. The ideal candidate will possess both a HCLS business background and consulting/sales background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, and easily interact with partners, enterprise customers and sales/field reps. The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen, along with working knowledge of the Healthcare and Life Sciences consulting services landscape.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Manage a targeted portfolio of partners, developing and advancing relationships and growing AWS revenue to and through these partners.
* Work with new and existing strategic partners to expand AWS HCLS practice by building offerings and solutions.
* Set a strategic practice building and business plan with each partner for target markets and ensure it's in line with the AWS strategic direction.
* Work with partners to define and execute joint practice, sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs.
* Serve as a industry expert in the team to develop programs for enabling partner eco-system to build offerings and GTM strategy.
* Engage the partner's field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
* Set and manage revenue targets and work with the partner and AWS sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
* Execute the strategic business plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. business development and partner teams, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.)
* Work with AWS marketing to include partners in relevant campaigns and promotional opportunities.
* Develop and drive promotions, funding benefits, and incentives as appropriate.
* 10+ years of IT consulting/management, alliance, sales or business development experience in the HCLS industry.
* Experience in the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry specifically in technology, consulting, or transformation.
* Experience working with/for Consulting firm or SI in the HCLS industry.
* Experience developing solutions and offerings to solve complex business/technology problems within HCLS industry.
* Experience interacting with cross-functional team members, sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the program.
* Experience working in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and experience dealing with ambiguity.
* Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, packaged offerings/solutions, white papers, workshops, etc.
* Bachelor's degree required, technical, business or marketing degrees preferred.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.