IQVIA Sr. Healthcare Business/Data Analyst in Orchard Park, New York
• Conduct review sessions with Client's IT/Project Team to validate and refine functional and technical requirements
• Conduct current state data assessment and brings business perspective into the assessment
• Develops understanding of Client's requirements and current data
• Work closely with Client's SMEs to understand source data and Hub data requirements
• Focus on the understanding source to target mapping requirements
• Work with client SME and data modeler to create a source to target data mappings
• Contributes to developing current state and future state deliverables
• Focuses on Analyzing /documenting Data Flow Diagrams
• Identifies business challenges related to data integration
• Work with Solution / Data Architect / Data Modeler to arrive at the Data Architecture
• 7 + years of experience with 4 + years as a Technical Business Analyst
• Exposure to BI / DW specific to subject areas mentioned above
• Familiarity with Database (SQL & NoSQL), Data Modelling, Reporting
• Knowledge of Healthcare data models (e.g. ADRM, UDMH)
• Understanding of healthcare application ecosystem (i.e. Claims Processing, EHR)
• Hands-on experience in gathering user requirements and documentation of the same
• Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs