ComputerWorksTech.com Job #2788: Healthcare in Palm Springs, California
Job #2788: Healthcare
Job Location:Palm Springs CA
Global Service Resources, Inc.,a leading Healthcare staffing company has an opening for Respiratory Therapistour local client location in Turlock, CA.
Assists in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients with pulmonary disorders.
Collects and analyzes sputum, blood, and breath specimens to determine levels of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and other gases.
Also measures the lung capacity of a patient to determine if there is impairment. Requires an associate's degree and a credential of Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT).
May be expected to maintain a CPR certification. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Typically reports to a manager.
• 3 years’ recent (within the last 3 months) acute care experience required
• Experience as a Core emergency department respiratory therapist, at least level 2 trauma
• Able to do ABG’s, Bi-Pap, mechanical ventilation management, high flow therapy, treatments all ages
• Role is 7p-7a FT
• Will be cross trained to do EKG’s, start IV’s, and help nursing with transport, answering call light, and the patient experience.
• Education RRT (2 year program)
• 90 day without no vacation request
• Good communication skills
Shifts: 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Since the job needs to be filled immediately please email your resume as soon as possible.
Job Type: Contract