Huron Consulting Group Customer Experience Analyst, Healthcare Software Group (Remote) in Portland, Oregon
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We help healthcare organizations build innovation capabilities and accelerate key growth initiatives, enabling organizations to own the future, instead of being disrupted by it. Together, we empower clients to create sustainable growth, optimize internal processes and deliver better consumer outcomes.
Health systems, hospitals and medical clinics are under immense pressure to improve clinical outcomes and reduce the cost of providing patient care. Investing in new partnerships, clinical services and technology is not enough to create meaningful and substantive change. To succeed long-term, healthcare organizations must empower leaders, clinicians, employees, affiliates and communities to build cultures that foster innovation to achieve the best outcomes for patients.
Joining the Huron team means you’ll help our clients stabilize their business operations today and create tomorrow’s growth by implementing revenue enhancement and cost containment programs, upgrading technology systems, creating stronger leaders and improving outcomes for patients.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
Huron Rounding is a digital health solution that specializes in creating software tools for healthcare professionals focused on quality, safety, staff/provider engagement and patient experience. Based in Denver, Huron Rounding supports clients worldwide with award-winning products and services. From implementation, to training to support and customization, Huron Rounding provides a suite of full-service solutions that help healthcare organizations increase levels of quality, patient safety and experience throughout the continuum of care.
We are seeking enthusiastic, outgoing, process-oriented individuals with a passion for providing world-class customer experience. Our Customer Experience Analysts come from diverse backgrounds and have an immediate opportunity to make a lasting impact for our clients. As a Customer Experience Analyst, you will be the primary touch point for account management, training and overall support of our clients.
Responsibilities of a Customer Experience Analyst include the following:
• Acquires and acts strategically on knowledge of account business objectives, goals, culture, decision-maker concerns, market and needs in order to deliver appropriate client-focused product solutions.
• Active team member and product representative during development agile sessions.
• Train and support clients and users via telephone, zoom and occasionally in person.
• Contributes to and executes strategic customer experience plan.
• Manages contract details and ensures service level agreements are met or exceeded.
• Closes and confirms client renewals that meets or exceeds assigned renewal quotas.
• Prepares renewal forecast with both qualitative and quantitative data.
• Contributes to and executes strategic and targeted customer experience plans.
• Collaborates and supports entire team through reporting, data analysis, documentation creation and general client support.
• Able to perform in an autonomous environment while also ensuring team/company goals are met.
• Plans, organizes and implements special projects and events.
• Completes other administrative tasks, such as travel and entertainment reporting or similar, in a timely manner.
• Performs responsibilities in a professional manner, meeting the Company’s mission and goals.
• Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein
You will be part of a dynamic team focused not only on the needs of the client, but also on offering you opportunities that align with your interests. We want to support you as you pursue your professional development objectives.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive company culture and the quality of talent within our organization. The variety of backgrounds on our teams are what make our solutions successful and pushes our employees to be creative and innovative in their approach. You will work with an incredibly bright, diverse, and talented group of people. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism in order to meet the high expectations of both our clients and ourselves. At Huron you will make a positive difference and achieve your potential.
Join Huron’s premier Healthcare Software team and be prepared to make a difference fast!
Customer Experience Analysts must be organized, detail-oriented and possess rapid response follow-up and problem-solving skills to satisfy customer’s needs in a high-volume work environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• Outgoing and positive personality, especially during challenging user experiences and/or system disruptions.
• Ability to be performance driven, motivated with a focused attitude even while working independently.
• Excellent phone, video, chat/IM, email and in person business communication skills.
• Manipulate and analyze system data for reports, trend identification, and issue resolutions.
• Ability to navigate, propose solutions and solve problems in grey areas between people, process and technology.
• Creative and motivated: able to think strategically and successfully position solutions.
• Strong organizational skills with emphasis on service detail and prompt follow up.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Superior skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
• Hospital or healthcare experience preferred.
• Experience with Salesforce.com ,zoom, and Microsoft Teams are a plus.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Job ID: JR-0001004
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 9652
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs