Cisco Business Development Manager, Healthcare in RTP, North Carolina
What You'll Do
CX AMERICAS is hiring a Business Development Manager for our Healthcare Vertical Team. In this role, you will drive and accelerate Cisco CX (Customer Experience) healthcare opportunities providing pre-sales related support, formulating and making recommendations, helping clients implement proposed solutions, and work across with CX delivery leaders, Cisco Industry Group, CX product house and the Business Units.
You will be responsible for:
• Help clients address the massive shifts taking place in the competitive global landscape of healthcare and life sciences
• Prioritize opportunities with focus on healthcare vertical growth
• Discuss and document business and technical requirements of healthcare customers
• Enable rapid redesign of business processes to help clients achieve greater efficiencies and adapt their business models to industry changes
• Conduct high-level analyses and communicate findings with others.
• Advise on solutions based on Cisco's healthcare solutions or suggest custom solutions where applicable
• Produce compelling proposals with associated Service Design, levels of effort, quotes and contracting documentation
• Assess Delivery and Commercial risks
• Present and defend prepared solutions in front of Delivery, Sales and Customer
• Help driving the presented solutions to a successful booking
• Facilitate smooth transition to Delivery teams once deals achieve booking stage
• Lead and work collaboratively with a team.
Who You'll Work With
• Collaborate with the CX delivery leaders, Technology and Transformation Group (TTG), Sales, CX Product Management team, Cisco Industry Group and the Business Units to ensure that healthcare customer solutions and opportunities are prioritized, and the healthcare business and technical requirements are "translated" and mapped.
Who You Are
• Requires BS/BE/BTech degree or equivalent plus around 8 years of related experience in IT industry
• Preferred to have 5+ years relevant healthcare industry experience
• Demonstrates experience in one or more of the following: business development, project management, service delivery management, partner engagement, services selling
• Able to elicit business and technical requirements
• Capable of creating compelling services proposals and presenting them to internal and external healthcare-oriented customers
• Demonstrates understanding of contracting process. Prior experience creating contracts is a plus
• Familiar with partner and/or subcontractor services delivery models
• Confirmed proven project management skills including planning, reporting, advising/coordinating the work of others
• A strong desire to continuously improve your vertical knowledge, skills, and abilities, approaches, methodologies, technology specialization
• Ability to handle multi-tasking environment and to meet tight deadlines
• Work and lead in a multi-functional diverse matrix organization of specialists
• Analysis and problem solving with focus on aligning solutions to strategic imperatives
• Understanding across a broad variety of technology solutions such as: Collaboration, Cloud, Security, Mobility, Enterprise Networking, Data Centre, Software, etc.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Cisco Jobs