Cisco Software Engineer, Healthcare in RTP, North Carolina
What You'll Do
CX AMERICAS is hiring Software Engineer for our Healthcare Vertical Team. In this role, you will be responsible to seamless integrate Cisco CX healthcare solutions with different players in the healthcare stack. You will work across Cisco Industry Group, CX product house and the Business Units.
You will be responsible for:
• Lead the seamless integration of Cisco CX healthcare solutions with different players in the healthcare stack (e.g. industry platforms, ISVs, or point solution providers)
• Being the integrator between the client and our Cisco teams
• Developing requirements, designing the integration, coding, prototyping, and testing
• Design and develop innovative software solutions that solve tough challenges in the healthcare industry
• Explore 3rd party APIs for integration/consumption
• Drive improvements through automation, testing and best practices
• Apply methodology, reusable assets and previous work experience to consistently deliver high quality work
• Compare integration alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements
• Interact with Product Management and BU teams to integrate and automation
• Maintain high quality of work products with supporting documentation
• Manage multiple job duties through efficient task management
• Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.
Who You'll Work With
• Collaborate with the CX delivery leaders, Technology and Transformation Group (TTG), Sales, CX Product Management team, Cisco Industry Group and the Business Units to ensure that healthcare customer solutions are created and implemented.
Who You Are
• At least 7 years of relevant industry experience, including:
? 2+ years of experience participating in large-scale, full-life cycle integration implementations
? 2+ years of experience in software development
? 3+ years healthcare industry IT experience
• You have experience with full software lifecycle development including source control, iterative development, and rapid prototyping.
• Comfortable understanding, explaining, exploring 3rd party APIs for integration/consumption
• Strong software development methodology understanding, and experience assisting in the design, development or testing of a technology integration project
• Exposure to different project methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, SaFE; tools and process including CI/CD pipelines, PM tools - eg. Jira, Bamboo, Azure DevOps, Jama
• Strong analytical skills with thorough understanding of how to interpret client business needs and translate them into services and operational requirements
• Experience or passion for implementing integrated solutions using cloud environment such as on IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure, GCP
• Knowledge of the following is a plus:
? Web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap framework, AngularJS, Yeoman, D3js, Nodejs, jQuery
? Data architecture, data modeling and data management
? Big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and others
? Advanced analytics development experience with Python
? Architecting solutions across on premise and cloud
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience managing and leading onshore and offshore teams
• Experience in evaluating, defining, and when necessary prototyping and guiding development teams
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Cisco Jobs