Aerotek Healthcare Customer Service Representative in San Antonio, Texas
In office role following CDC guidelines (NOT REMOTE). Offers quarterly bonuses and tons of opportunity for growth while
supporting our Veterans! Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Position: Veteran Medical Case Specialist
Pay: $15/hr (quarterly bonuses)
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
· Medical case specialist will be reviewing medical records for
veterans who are following up or applied for disability and helping them set up
needed medical appointments.
· Partners with claimants on VA disability and ensuring they
schedule all needed appointments.
· Inbound/Outbound Calls for claimants and providers
· Will review each patients medical chart and determine what
specialists need to be seen and schedules the need appointments for the
· Will follow up with the patient to ensure the specialist is in
their area of living.
· Obtain medical history for specific conditions
· Determine appropriate examinations, tests and specialists
required for each case
· Schedule appointments for examines including follow-up
appointments and rescheduled appointments
· High School diploma or equivalent experience/combined education.
· 1 year of similar experience in call center, scheduling or
· Strong computer skills at intermediate level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs