Aerotek Healthcare Intake Specialist! in SAN ANTONIO, Texas
Currently hiring Healthcare Intake Specialists to join team for 3 month Contract!
The Healthcare Intake Specialist position qualifies orders for placement based on payer’s requirements. Acts as the liaison between customer, our company, and third-party payer to ensure the order meets regulatory and payer requirements. Obtain and analyze required documentation for shipping of product and billing of claims.
• Analyze and prioritize orders based on initial assessment of documentation and customer outreach
• Verify third party payer benefits and eligibility (online or telephonically).
• Review and analyze payer specific requirements and coverage criteria to determine required documentation and accurate billing criteria.
• Conduct in depth review of clinical documentation (medical records, prescriptions, operative reports, history and physicals) based on billing criteria.
• Call customer or field personnel to obtain missing documentation required for placement and/or billing. Could include home health agencies, patients, hospital/facilities, physicians.
• Contact patient to coordinate delivery of product. Communicate patient’s financial responsibility and any special instructions.
• Follow-up post-delivery to obtain any additional documentation to support billing criteria.
• Prioritizes and executes based on customer and/or business urgency.
• Provides a high level of customer service in a competitive market.
• Acts as a resource for Sales and other cross functional departments to provide order status and any other information.
• Participates in all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
• Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
• Build support and maintain patient, physician, and third-party payer loyalty and to increase the number of orders through enhanced customer services, customer relationship management, and technology utilization.
• Requires repetitive keyboarding over 95% of the time and phone usage 60% of the time
Analyze and prioritize orders
Verify 3rd part benefits and eligibility, insurance verification
Review and analyze payer specific requirements
Call customers or field rep to obtain missing documentation
Follow up post-delivery to obtain proper notes
Handles inbound and outbound calls
customer service driven
Medical, Research, Healthcare, Claims, customer service
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
HS Diploma or GED
2 year of Customer Service (non retail) experience - preferably call center
Able to multi-task and deal with fast past environment/high volume
BEST VS AVG
Experience working in hospital
Experience in coding
Experience with working from home
Healthcare call center experience
• Two or more years of related healthcare experience.
• Call Center experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Demonstrated customer service skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and email.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as well as, independently.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast paced and changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Satisfactory completion of all training programs.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs