AT&T Senior Consultant Healthcare in San Diego, California
As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities within our Healthcare IoT Practice.
AT&T Consulting and IoT Professional Services is responsible for providing consultation for project activities from inception, client identification through final invoicing. As a member of a team comprised of advanced infrastructure consultants and senior consultants, the AT&T Consulting and IoT Professional Services provides in-depth knowledge of strategy to design resulting in the successfully implementation of IoT solutions for our Healthcare industry clients.
Roles and responsibilities of the AT&T Consultant - Professional Services include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for developing strategies and deploying solutions for healthcare clients
• Acts as the subject matter expert within healthcare industry
• Typically leads an engagement team, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr. Consultants
• This role includes developing strategies and deploying solutions that impact patients, staff, related-systems, and facilities.
• Maintains awareness of existing and emerging technology, regulatory, and market factors and assists in the development of healthcare IoT practice strategy and plan.
• May work as the sole consulting resource on a project
• Provide technical expertise including problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment.
• Typically viewed as a mentor or coach
• Work with limited guidance.
• Creates recommendation and implements new methods, techniques and /or procedures
• Fulfills billable consulting service projects
• Effectively work with the sales teams and other areas of AT&T business area as needed
• Travel as needed
You will earn an amazing benefits package including:
• Employee discounts and perks
• Paid time off
• Learning and development opportunities to help you along your career path
• Tuition aid
• 401(k) savings plan
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage and MORE
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We are developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we would say we are well on our way. Together, we have built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, building the world you always imagined.
So what do you say? Let us do great things together.
Apply now and in case your email filter does not recognize us, please keep an eye on SPAM and junk folders so you do not miss a message.
Required Skills and Experience:
• General Healthcare Business Background
• 5 to 8 years of consultation experience in healthcare
• Experience in healthcare business strategy related projects
• Broad understanding of the healthcare technology industry, including deep understanding of current and emerging Digital Solutions
• Experience in project management, analysis and strategic thinking
• Ability to grow Consulting and Influence revenues
• Ability to effectively work with the sales teams and other areas of AT&T business area as needed
• Ability to travel as needed
• Self-starter and able to operate independently
• Strong oral and written communication skills; experience communicating with C-level executives
Desired Education and Certification
• Bachelors of Science in Business Management, Computer Science, or Health Administration is preferred
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.
- AT&T Jobs