Vytalize Health Remote Healthcare Case Manager in Suffolk County, New York
Fluency in Spanish is preferred but not required
An individual with excellent communication, time-management, decision-making and problem-solving skills that can thrive in a team-based environment
-Strong knowledge and familiarity with the Long Island medical landscape
About Our Company:
Vytalize Health is an advanced primary care provider partnering with independent Primary Care providers (PCPs) to provide state of the art care to Medicare patients. Vytalize specializes in providing expanded primary care services that improve the quality of care for patients and is leading the transition to value-based medicine. Visit www.vytalizehealth.com and www.thephysiciansallianceaco.com for more information.
Vytalize Health is currently looking for Case Managers to assist Nurse Practitioners in supporting the work of primary care physicians and other healthcare professionals from a remote outpatient setting . Among others, your primary responsibilities will be facilitating client care by assessing treatment needs of high-risk patients, while promoting quality and cost-effective outcomes. The role varies between clinical and administrative tasks as follows:
· Responsible for complete case management of all patient needs.
· Responsible for coordinating care, and helping patients with setting up home care services, ordering DME equipment, helping patients access social services, and coordinate transportation.
· Interviews patients and caretakers to assess needs and risk categories to develop and implement appropriate plans of care.
· Assures quality clinical care by coordinating all services and collaborating with primary care physicians and the clinical team on plan of care.
· Implements, monitors and evaluates the plan of care and its effectiveness on a regular basis.
· Communicates regularly with the Clinical Team and caretakers on patient's progress.
Ability to work productively, either independently or with other individuals
Familiar with the Long Island landscape especially social services
Highly organized with the ability to keep accurate notes and records
Capability to effectively communicate with patients, providers, family members to implement successful care plans and strategies
Demonstrate a positive attitude and respectful, professional customer service
Acknowledge patient’s rights on confidentiality issues and follow HIPAA guidelines and regulations
Knowledge of health care practices, insurance and billing
Job Type: Full-time