Siemens Healthcare Engagement Manager in Tacoma, Washington
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Responsible for managing the Enterprise Services contract deliverables for key customer accounts to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction. This role ensures delivery of best in class medical equipment asset management services. This individual will also work with ES Transformation & Advisory Services consulting tools, processes and experts to deliver best in class utilization management and equipment optimization services
· Lead customer relationship development and interface with key customer contacts to gain participation in strategic customer input sessions to identify and drive key goals for customer success (e.g., operations budgeting, asset management and optimization, capital planning & procurement, KPI goal alignment, etc.).
· Drive customer retention and contract renewal leveraging effective business intelligence and reporting according to client needs, e.g., inventory changes, key Service Operations performance indicators & contract obligations, insights & advice for proactively optimizing service deliverables and equipment utilization.
· Collaborate closely with cross functional teams, including local equipment service & sales, centralized operations, advisory service consultants, vendor management, procurement , quality and vendor partners to develop an overall customer strategy and grow customer loyalty. Provide market trend feedback to ES management.
· Act as primary interface to Customer Services and Project Management teams
· Ensure account customers receive optimum levels of service and execution and optimization of all contract deliverables. Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with Siemens and Enterprise Services resulting in increasing customer loyalty and realizing Siemens equipment market share and services growth through identification of equipment conversion and ES portfolio expansion opportunities.
· Impact ES P&L costs and margin through optimization of cost structures and productivity measures.
· Develop and execute quarterly customer business reviews with key customer contacts. Develop and present business plans bi-annually with Americas ES management team
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience, with healthcare background preferred. Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and expert knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact.
Typically 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Certification in LEAN/6 Sigma, PMP is desired, but not required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp%20EnglishformattedESQA508c.pdf .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .
- Siemens Jobs