Molina Healthcare Analyst, Healthcare-Remote (US) in United States
Analyst, Healthcare-Remote (US)
Job ID 2004939
Performs research and analysis of complex healthcare claims data, pharmacy data, and lab data regarding network utilization and cost containment information. Evaluates, writes, and presents healthcare utilization and cost containment reports and makes recommendations based on relevant findings.
Molina Healthcare Core Competencies: Generally, the ability to understand, internalize, exhibit and promote behaviors that reflect Molina Healthcare's Core Values.
• Helps to oversee development, organization, and ongoing maintenance of data representing a wide range of healthcare information.
• Identifies and completes report enhancements/fixes.
• Assists with completion of special projects as requested, by various internal departments, or in support of requests from regulatory agencies, contracting agencies, or other external organizations.
• Establishes and maintains timelines for reports and projects.
• Generates and distributes weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually standard reports .
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Job Type: Full Time
Posting Date: 11/16/2020
- Molina Healthcare Jobs