ERPi Healthcare Strategy and Operations Consultant in United States
ERPi is seeking a Healthcare Strategy and Operations Consultant to work in either our Washington DC or Fairfax VA office. The successfully hired professional will need to be experienced in government consulting, healthcare, analytics, and project management. The consultant will be responsible for assisting our federal client in care coordination processes to include identifying high-risk, high-cost patients who may benefit from proactive case and/or disease management services. Job responsibilties entail guiding projects from development through closure, to include supporting the client in implementing improvements to care coordination and facilitating associated volume and cost analytics.
This consultant role is part of a larger program implementation support service contract for an enterprise-wide transformation of VA’s health care delivery system called VHA Community Care. The program provides Veteran patients with greater access to care through an integrated network of VA health care facilities and community providers in a manner that is easy to understand, simple to administer, and meets the needs of Veterans, community providers, and VA employees. The VHA Community Care Program Implementation Support contract adapts commercial best practices and principles from payers and providers to help modernize VA’s clinical and business processes and capabilities to successfully transform VA community care and improve the Veteran, community provider, and VA employee experience.
- A Bachelor's degree, and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a health care consulting, federal consulting, and/or case and disease management
- Familiarity with data analysis
- Ability to develop a basic subject-matter understanding through materials provided and individual research/collaboration with SMEs
- Strong consulting and interpersonal skills; able to work in a team environment
- Experience collecting, compiling, analyzing, and synthesizing information to meet project goals
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work with senior leadership
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project)
- Ability to organize and coordinate complex projects and meet deadlines under different leads
- Outstanding writing skills and experience developing and editing high-quality written materials, including: client educational materials, fact sheets, infographics, and reports
- Master’s degree desirable in health care area
Federal consulting experience
Healthcare consulting experience
Experience working in care coordination, preferably for government or community organizations, and/or health care or public health stakeholders
Experience in analytics (data collection, analysis, and modeling)
Clearance: Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust
Enterprise Resource Performance Inc., a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business, is a professional services management ﬁrm that delivers strategic, advisory, technological, and implementation support services to Federal Agencies. ERPi offers talented candidates the opportunity to perform project management, strategic planning, process improvement, quality management, data analysis, and human capital planning on some of the Federal government’s largest and most complex business challenges. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and is staffed with some of the brightest and most capable, technical people in the industry. In addition to a comprehensive and flexible benefits program, our offerings include tuition reimbursement, 401(k) profit sharing, industry-leading health plans, generous paid parental leave and matched charitable donations. ERPi is committed to people development and providing opportunities to grow professionally. As an employee, you will work with highly motivated colleagues and have the advantage of a culture that is focused on bringing out the best in you.
EEO Statement: It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of ERPi not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parental status, marital status, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status, or any other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job ID: 2019-1970
Clearance Level: Public Trust