Experian Product Manager (Healthcare Authorizations Product experience required) in United States
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
This* Product Manager* will be responsible for supporting the existingAuthorizationproductwithin Experian Health. This individual will have responsibility for defining product vision, developing product roadmaps, and working with sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager is also responsible for ensuring the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. * Develop product expertise through building product and market knowledge * Manage existing product while establishing product vision and road map for the future, including enhancements, extensions and target markets supported by market input and financial analysis * Meet with clients to better understand the market and market problems * Conduct win/loss analyses * Prioritize and validate customer needs and requests for enhancements * Create and implement product roadmap in line with meeting client needs which may include internal and external integrations and/or partnerships * Actively participate with product development teams to define product requirements, priority and acceptance criteria * Collaborate and communicate cross-functionally across businesses as well as functional areas (legal, compliance, marketing, implementation, pricing, etc.) and practice strong influencing skills * Strategically manage financials: P&L, forecasting, pipeline management, manage product * Create and update product support and marketing materials: product brochures, infographics, client presentations, white papers, demonstrations, ongoing product specific questions * Support sales opportunities through participation in client meetings, contract negotiations, RFI/RFPs, competitive positioning documents, pricing questions, sales trainings and sales enablement tools * Support implementation processes and documentation to communicate and set client expectations and assist with trouble-shooting on product issues as needed. * Work closely with legal and compliance to establish the necessary product documentation and reviews before delivering product enhancements to the market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, information technology, or related field required.
- 3 years of experience in marketing or product management required, experience working with existing and emerging products
- Experience in the healthcare industry required, specifically with Healthcare Authorizations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact with various prospect administration levels, including Director and VP level and internal departments (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member in a fast paced, remote environment.
- Strong working knowledge of PC-based Internet and Windows applications
- Willingness to travel, 35% travel required
- Experience operating in an Agile product and development organization preferred
- Pragmatic Marketing certification/training preferred
/Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies./
/EOE including Disability/Veterans/
Job: *Product Management
Title: Product Manager (Healthcare Authorizations Product experience required)
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 204251
- Experian Jobs