Experian Product Owner (healthcare experience required) in United States
At Experian Health, our employees can shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
This person will be responsible for supporting existing and emerging Analytics solutions spanning the full continuum of Revenue Cycle, Identity, and Care Management product suites within Experian Health. This individual will have responsibility for maximizing the value of the Power Reporting Portal product resulting from the work of the Analytics development team through various product owner activities.
- Plan, prioritize, and maintain product feature backlog and development for the Power Reporting product according to business value or ROI
- Ensure the complete transparency of product backlog by ordering it to best achieve goals and missions, reflecting the most recent insights available to the Scrum team and Stakeholders.
- Communicate with stakeholders across the board, including customers, supported application product managers, and the respective development teams to make sure goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
- Establish deep product expertise. Articulate buyer/user personas, value proposition, target market, decision markers, product positioning (internal and external), and overall product benefits.
- Leverage knowledge and research to develop and drive product strategy for continued future growth of products.
- Embrace and exemplify leadership of Agile principles and processes. Stay current with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Establish deep product expertise both from a technical and market perspective by understanding buyer and user personas, value proposition, product architecture, and product benefits.
- Own and drive backlog prioritization and ticket detail through the elaboration of user stories
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value and are aligned with product strategy
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Support implementation processes and documentation to communicate and set client expectations and assist with trouble-shooting on product issues as needed.
- Manages execution of support across multiple products simultaneously with the ability to deliver during time constraints.
- Lead and manage processes for obtaining client feedback through collaboration with sales and account management teams, and leverage to inform product roadmap and enhancements and ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Clearly define product functionality, versions, and applications, and have the ability to prioritize product enhancements.
- Manage the implementation of product improvements and enhancements by coordinating necessary activities and working across all supporting teams.
Other duties as required
Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, information technology, computer science, engineering, or related field required.
- 5 years of experience in product management as a product owner or product manager required
- Strong knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Working knowledge of full-stack data pipeline and analytics development processes
- Strong data visualization foundations to drive delivery of compelling, interactive data stories
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact with various administration levels, including Director and VP level and internal departments (Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member in a fast paced, remote environment.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the healthcare industry required.
- Specific experience with healthcare analytics preferred.
- Highly self-motivated / goal-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio), Confluence, and JIRA
- Effectively leads projects and influences people to achieve department/company goals
Additional skills preferred but not required:
- Ability to organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- Excellent creative and technical writing, editing and coordination skills
- Stays abreast of technical communications trends and authoring software
- Experience in the technical or instructional documentation field, with experience creating end-user documentation and training modules
- Strong knowledge of the documentation process from design to commercial release
- Demonstrated ability to turn complex concepts into understandable documentation, presentations, and training materials.
- Experience developing user-friendly, custom-facing knowledge for a variety of audiences and learners
/Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is//The Power of YOU////and it ensures that we live what we believe./
Job: *Product Management
Title: Product Owner (healthcare experience required)
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 211691
- Experian Jobs