Molina Healthcare Program Director, Healthcare Services in United States
Molina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
• Manages one or more Healthcare Services clinical programs using staff and matrixed resources with oversight from AVP and VP as needed.
• May supervise one or more Program Managers.
• Serves as industry Subject Matter Expert in the functional area and leads programs to meet critical needs.
• Escalates gaps and barriers in implementation and compliance to AVP, VP and senior management.
• Consultative role, develops business case methodologies for programs, develops and coordinates implementation of business strategy.
• Collaborates and facilitates activities with other units at corporate and Molina Plans..
Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare-related field (equivalent combination of education, experience and/or Nursing license will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's Degree).
• 7+ years managed healthcare experience with line management responsibility including clinical operations.
• Experience working within applicable state, federal, and third party regulations.
Required License, Certification, Association
If licensed, license must be active, unrestricted and in good standing.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or a Master's Degree in Business, Social Work or other healthcare related field.
• 10+ years managed care experience
• Operational and process improvement experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Active, unrestricted State Registered Nursing (RN) license in good standing.
Utilization Management Certification (CPHM) Certified Professional in Health Care Quality (CPHQ), or other healthcare or management certification
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
- Molina Healthcare Jobs