Molina Healthcare Sr Analyst, Healthcare Analytics - UM/CM/Power BI/SQL/Data Lake - Remote in United States
Collects, validates, analyzes, and organizes data into meaningful reports/dashboards for management decision making as well as designing, developing, testing and deploying reports for Corporate Health Care Services and Medicare Administration users for operational/compliance and strategic analysis.
Individual contributor supporting Utilization Management (UM) reporting function including Compliance and Operations. Responsible for tools that UM relies on to ensure timely submissions and compliance. Ensures reports/dashboards keeps CMS/State specifications current, validates results internally and with the business, submits documentation for audits, and participates in audits of data and reports. Provides technical expertise, manages relationships with business users. Provides analysis and estimates on steady state and future requests.
• Creates stored procedures, functions and queries.
• Writes and maintains database stored procedures, functions and queries.
• Establishes documentation for best practices, lessons learned, and DDI documents.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the SQL Development Manager.
• Provides peer review and unit test scripts.
• Successfully completes training courses set forth by SQL Development Manager.
• Maintains SharePoint sites.
• Performs brown bag training sessions for junior staff.
• May work independently or cooperatively with other software developers, often assuming technical and project leadership roles.
• May function as a technical consultant or researcher.
• Considered a SQL GURU.
• Leads in gathering requirements, technical requirements and works directly with Business Architects within MITA areas.
• Strong analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership capabilities
• Ability to initiate and maintain cross-team relationships
• Must be highly motivated and results-oriented.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• 5 years increasingly complex database and data management responsibilities, including compiling data, creating reports and displaying information
• 3-plus years healthcare industry background
• 3-plus years managed care experience, preferably working with the Medicaid product
• Knowledge of state encounter submission process.
• Knowledge of SQL & QNXT
• Masters' Degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
3 – 5 years developer experience.
Power BI, SQL and SSRS experience.
- Molina Healthcare Jobs