Molina Healthcare Supervisor, Healthcare Services (Operations Support) LVN or LPN in United States
For this position we are seeking a NURSE : LPN or LVN Supervisor with experience in Prior Authorizations. Must be willing to work weekends. This is a remote position and you may work from home.
Molina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
• Supervises operations support team members within Molina's Healthcare Services function, which may include Care Review, Case Management, and/or Correspondence Processors, as well as Member Location staff.
• Works closely with members, providers, regulators, and Molina departments to resolve issues and concerns.
• Researches and analyzes the work flow of the department and offers suggestions for improvement and/or changes to management; assists with the implementation of changes.
• Conducts employee and team productivity/quality assurance checks and documents results for accuracy and time compliance.
• Provides regular verbal and written feedback to staff regarding work well done and opportunities for improvement.
• Assists in the development and implementation of internal desktop processes and procedures.
• Establishes and maintains positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers.
High School Diploma or equivalent GED
LPN or LVN Licensure
• 2+ years experience in an administrative support role in healthcare as a LVN or LPN
• Strong communication skills
• Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
Required License, Certification, Association
Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
LPN or LVN licensure
1+ years of supervisory experience
3+ years experience in an administrative support role in healthcare, LVN or LPN.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
- Molina Healthcare Jobs