Airgas Usa LLC Regional VP of Healthcare in Waterford, Connecticut
Are you ready to grow sales and lead a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward and exceed customer expectations?
Move your career forward with Airgas as a Regional VP of Healthcare in our Northeast Region. This person can be based centrally in the region – Rochester, Syracuse, Elmira, Albany, CT, RI, or MA.
What you will do:
The VP of Healthcare is responsible for planning and executing high impact, strategic marketing and lead generation programs for company specific medical gas and healthcare related offerings for the Region. This position places a special focus on managing the sales team’s efforts across multiple areas to achieve maximum results supporting aggressive and formalized lead generation programs and reporting.
• Develops and executes innovative sales/marketing programs that generate qualified leads, promote sales, drive revenues and support the overall strategic direction of the company.
• Manages the Healthcare sales team in accordance with company policies by hiring, training, motivating, planning and directing work, managing performance and resolving associate issues so that assigned performance targets are met or exceeded.
• Defines sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identifies improvements where and when required.
• Works cross-functionally with region sales teams as well as the national Healthcare organization to create a seamless healthcare sales/marketing plan keeping all parties apprised of sales activities, concerns and wins.
• Implements infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
• Provides detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
• Compiles information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
• Monitors customer, market and competitor activity and provides feedback to company leadership team.
• Works to establish successful support, channel and partner sales programs.
• Manages key customer relationships and participates in closing strategic opportunities.
• Manages internal team members supporting adjacent sales channels, lead qualification, and ecommerce.
• Responsible for key performance indicators/metrics for all healthcare programs.
• Manages the budget, programs and team for maximum profitability and return-on-capital (ROC).
• The above job functions are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position and are not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
What you will need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Science, or relatable field is required; Master’s Degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of increasing responsibility in sales and marketing program positions to include five years in a role managing a team within industrial gas, healthcare, medical device, life sciences, or similar industry. Prefer prior specialty or medical gas experience.
• Diversified experience including a proven record of strong general management, sales, marketing and planning skills.
• Experience developing complex sales programs, analyzing markets and cultivating strategic relationships.
• A track record of achieving profitable sales growth and managing the dynamics of change is required.
• A reputation for strong leadership skills and the capability of developing and managing a team of experienced sales professionals with a strong emphasis on customer excellence and customer-focused results is required.
• Versatility to function effectively in a fast paced and changing business environment.
• Excellent motivational skills.
• Ability to analyze a business opportunity and develop a successful sales strategy to acquire new business.
• Strong project management skills including stakeholder alignment, milestone delivery and cross-functional team leadership.
• Tough minded, take charge change agent who challenges the status quo and acts with a sense of urgency.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and to create cross-functional alignment.
• Must possess excellent communication skills, especially in the development of action plans and to ensure accountability and follow through.
• Ability to make highly effective oral and written presentations and proposals to all levels of management (both internal & customer).
• Frequent regional travel (up to 60% of work time). Some overnight travel.
• Reliable transportation, current driver’s license, minimum liability insurance as required by state of vehicle registration.
• Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules, regulations, procedures which are applicable to this position’s responsibilities.
We take care of you:
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
Who we are:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and process chemicals.
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access® telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry-leading technology and innovations.
Check out what a career at Airgas can offer you!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the team?
“Great place to work with great growth potential” - Director, Atlanta
“Opportunity to advance and a great safety program” - Driver, Cheshire
“Fun people to work with and flexible management” - Sales Specialist
/EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/ /Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability/
Title: Regional VP of Healthcare
Requisition ID: 33363
Other Locations: United States-Massachusetts-Hingham-02043, United States-New York-Binghamton-13904, United States-Rhode Island-Warwick-02886, United States-Rhode Island-Providence-02904, United States-Connecticut-Hartford-06114, United States-Massachusetts-Billerica-01821-5726, United States-Massachusetts-Pittsfield-01201, United States-Connecticut-Wallingford-06492, United States-Connecticut-Middletown-06457, United States-Massachusetts-West Springfield-01089, United States-Massachusetts-Cambridge-02139-4818, United States-New York-Ithaca-14850, United States-New Hampshire-Salem-03079, United States-New York-Rochester-14606, United States-Connecticut-Brookfield-06804, United States-New York-Elmira-14901, United States-New York-Corning-14830, United States-New York-Albany-12205-4730, United States-New York-Wappingers Falls-12590, United States-Massachusetts-Worcester-01604, United States-New York-Cheektowaga-14227, United States-New York-Syracuse-13206, United States-Connecticut-Groton-06340, United States-New York-Schenectady-12302